Manager Marketing Communications
Locatie: Nederland, Roermond
Are you an ambitious Marketing Communications Manager with a proven communication track record, experience in change management and the ability to contribute to the strategic positioning of the business? Welcome to ROCKPANEL.
This is who we are
ROCKPANEL is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
This is the role
As Manager Marketing Communications you are mainly responsible for defining and executing the marketing communication plans and budgets in line with the overall business strategy. As such you have a major role to contribute to the overall business purpose of the company. In this role you will be an important sparring partner on strategic marketing level for the management team and cooperate closely together. You will manage, motivate and further develop a team of driven specialists. You have the sensitivity to drive global synergies while ensuring local fit. You will be supporting the country sales teams to grow the business by developing online- and offline communication tools and implement an inbound marketing approach. By using the most efficient communication channels and tools you will be positioning and increasing brand awareness. The Manager Marketing Communications supports implementation of marketing and product development activities and is also responsible for the briefing and negotiation with external communication agencies and freelancers. The Manager Marketing Communications should bring a strong analytical skillset to contribute or lead strategic projects in the future within ROCKPANEL- and ROCKWOOL Group projects.
This is what you offer
- A higher vocational or Master degree in Marketing (Communications);
- A proven ability in Marketing Communications, preferably in a B2B environment and/or within the building materials industry;
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing tools and social media landscape;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- The ability to adapt your style to different national cultures and/or specific target groups;
- Strong analytical skills;
- The ability to quickly establish and maintain effective networks with internal- and external stakeholders;
- Experience in managing people and/or external suppliers;
- Strong Project Management skills.
This is what we offer
A challenging job within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. There is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, we kindly invite you to apply, using the button below. Please provide us with an English version of your resume and motivation letter. For further information you can contact Rachel Engels, Talent Sourcer, at +31 6 28 23 23 05.